Steal Elle Macpherson’s fab Body secrets - mirror.co.uk
Pick one breakfast, lunch, dinner, and one or two snacks every day.
* Porridge made with skimmed milk, topped with chopped strawberries.
* Bran Flakes topped with a low-fat yoghurt and blueberries.
* A bacon sandwich made with two slices of lean, grilled bacon and wholemeal bread.
* Two scrambled eggs (made with skimmed milk), on a slice of wholemeal toast, with black pepper.
* A fresh fruit salad (chopped apple, oranges, pineapple, strawberries and blueberries) topped with low-fat yoghurt and a drizzle of honey.
* Smoked salmon sandwich made with wholemeal bread and rocket salad.
* A bowl of vegetable soup (not one described as “cream of”), with a slice of wholemeal bread.
* An omelette made with ham and mushrooms, with a huge side salad.
* A beetroot and tomato salad, with half a can of tuna in spring water.
* A jacket potato with 3tbsp baked beans, and a huge side salad.
* A cereal bowl of wholewheat pasta, mixed with tuna and 1tsp pesto. Served with a large handful of rocket.
* Baked salmon with baked asparagus and two heaped tablespoons of packet couscous.
* A large sweet potato baked and topped with prawns in a teaspoon of low-fat mayo with a sprinkle of paprika. Served with a side salad.
* Chicken stir-fry with chopped courgettes, red peppers and onions, in black bean sauce with noodles.
* One baked cod fillet, green beans and grilled tomatoes.
* A pot of low-fat yoghurt.
* Chopped raw carrot.
* Two oatcakes spread with honey.
* Eight almonds a day.