Saturday, October 11, 2008

mae west quotes

clipped from www.brainyquote.com
A dame that knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up.
A hard man is good to find.
A man's kiss is his signature.
Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly.
Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
Cultivate your curves - they may be dangerous but they won't be avoided.
Every man I meet wants to protect me. I can't figure out what from.
His mother should have thrown him out and kept the stork.
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
I only like two kinds of men, domestic and imported.
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.
I've been in more laps than a napkin.
Look your best - who said love is blind?
Love isn't an emotion or an instinct - it's an art.
Love thy neighbor - and if he happens to be tall, debonair and devastating, it will be that much easier.
 blog it

No comments: