Tuesday, February 17, 2009

9 disturbing Ads

clipped from inventorspot.com

 1. Hyundai

A little voice in my head tells me that my divorce would have never happened if I had a tongue like that...
2. Concordia Children's Services
Well... This ad could explain the child obesity issues here in the United States...

In small print the ad states, "If you don't help feed them, who will?"

3. Lifebuoy Soap
I don't like my muffins to bite back...
the tagline, "You eat what you touch"
4. Keimling Vegetarian Restaurant
barfing up the food chain
 5. McDonald's
Possibly the scariest thing I've ever seen.
clowns scare the hell out of me

 6. Thai Food Express

Take THAT clown baby!!!!!!  I feel much safer...
7. Just Liquid Hand Wash
GAH!!!!
the maggots are bad enough
He looks dead already
8. Just Liquid Hand Wash (Yep-again)
Even larger GAH!!!  GAHHHHHHHH!!!!!
11. Play Station 2
 blog it

No comments: