1. Disinfect wood cutting boards.
7. Keep boiled eggs from cracking; add 2 tbsp to water before boiling.
9. Remove urine stains from carpet. (Heh. Hopefully, it’s animal urine!)
11. Keep car windows from frosting up; use a solution of 3 oz. vinegar to 1 oz. water.
2. Baking Soda
11. Remove cat box odors; cover the bottom of the box with soda, then top with kitty litter.
16. Remove stains from marble, Formica or plastic surfaces; apply a paste of soda and water.
26. Remove baked-on food from pots and pans; soak in soda and water for 15 min.
6. Kill slugs and snails.
17. Make better compost. (The the acidity and sugar feeds microorganisms.)
5. Fabric Softener Sheets
2. Act as a mosquito, bee and yellow jacket repellent; tie one through a belt loop.
4. Dissolve soap scum from shower doors.
6. Paper Towels
4. Keep lettuce fresh longer; wrap around lettuce head to soak up excess moisture. (I’ve done this for years.)
I hate the grocery store, always forget my list, and if i even had one, I never go by it, all the cereal boxes distracting and convincing me my original list sucks. Where did you get the old swimming photos? Really cool.http://firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Comment