Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Top 20 pickup lines

  1. Are you religious? [Why?] Because you're the answer to my prayers.
  2. You dropped something. [What?] My jaw.
  3. Do you have a band-aid? [Why?] I hurt my knee when I fell for you.
  4. Did they just take you out of the oven? [No, why?] Because you're hot!
  5. Do you have a map? [No, why?] Because I just got lost in your eyes.
  6. Falling for you would be a very short trip.
  7. Is it hot in here or is it just you?
  8. Let's go behind that rock, and get a little boulder.
  9. Remember me? Oh, that's right, I've met you only in my dreams.
  10. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
  11. What do you like for breakfast?
  12. Can I have your picture? [Why?] So I can show santa what I want for christmas!
  13. If I bit my lip would you kiss it better?
  14. I'm feeling a little off today. Would you like to turn me on?
  15. Do you have a mirror in your pocket? [No, why?] 'Cause I can see me in your pants.
  16. If a star fell from the sky every time I thought about you, then tonight the sky would be empty.
  17. I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
  18. Your feet must be tired, because you've been running through my mind all day long.
  19. You must be a magician, because everytime I look at you, everyone else disappears.
  20. If you were a drug, I would overdose!

No comments: