Thursday, October 25, 2007

Top 20 pickup lines #2

1. Are you busy tonight at 3:00 A.M.?
2. (With hands on shoulders) Oh, those are shoulder blades, I thought they were wings.
3. As she's leaving....Hey aren't you forgetting something? [She: What?] Me!
4. If I followed you home, would you keep me?
5. Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?
6. Wouldn't we look cute on a wedding cake together?
7. If you were DNA, i would take a course in genetics so i could unzip your genes.
8. "I wanna be your perfume."
9. You must come from Jamaica, because Jamaican me crazy.
10. What's the name of your perfume? "Catch of the Day?"
11. Well, hello there... Can a thorn sit down amongst the roses?
12. Well, here I am. What were your other two wishes?
13. I'm a Pirate, and I'm here for your booty! ARRRGGGHHH!!!
14. A women asks, "Excuse me, do you have the time?" You: "Do you have the energy?"
15. At the office photocopier, "Reproducing eh?" "Can I help?"
16. I'm Italian. Do you have any Italian in you? Would you like some?
17. Why don't you come over here, sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up?
18. Wanna come and see my Hard Drive? Babe, I promise you it ain't 3.5 inches and it sure ain't floppy.
19. Grab the girl's collar and look at the tab. When she says' what the f* are you doing, you answer: "Just checking the tag to see if you were made in heaven."
20. In a bar, point to her and motion her with your finger to come on over. When she does, tell her "I just made you come"

No comments: